Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

E.L.F. Glitter Nail Polish from their Target Line

Hi Everyone! (^ω^)

I was browsing around Target about a month ago when I spotted a display of E.L.F. products. What caught my eye were the nail polishes. They were all pretty fall colors, and the packaging was adorable! 

The color I decided to pick up was the gold glitter polish (they don't have names (´・_・`) ). It is a pretty sheer color that work wonderfully over other nail polishes.



I used the polish over NYC polish in Mulberry Street, which is a pretty champagne color, and I love the combination. It's the perfect gold glitter nail. 。◕‿◕。


I'm not sure if these nail polishes are still in stock at Target, but E.L.F. has another nail polish called Golden Goddess that looks exactly the same!

Thanks for reading ~ヾ(^∇^)

Love,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment