Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Bold Red Lips, Stripes, and Tight Curls + FOTD

Hi Everyone (⌒▽⌒)!

On days when I just don't have enough time or I'm just lazy....(-_-) zzz I like to quickly get ready and just get on with my day, but still looking but together and chic. One of my favorite looks for the cold winter is a cute, cozy sweater and bold lips. To look more put together for this FOTD I curled my hair (and trust me you can do this quickly with some practice)


Products used:

Skin 79 VIP Gold BB cream 
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip balm in Romantic
Maybelline define a brow pencil in Light Brown 

I lazy days I prefer not to wear eye make-up because honestly it takes me FOREVER ( TДT)but I do love eye make-up so I will be posting my everyday monolid tutorial soon! 

As for my hair I used a 1 inch curling wand (I used the one by bed head) and split my hair into two vertical sections and curled. When I do my hair like this I wear my hair in a tight bun the night before so I only have to curl and fix a few sections when I wake up :) 

I love this look because it takes me such a short time and I can still look decent, but believe me when I have the time I definitely wear a little more make-up, so I'll be posting more FOTD and tutorials in the future :) !

Love,
Emily 

No comments:

Post a Comment