Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Bows and Combat Boots : )

Hey everyone! ( ^∇^)

I have an outfit of the day to show you guys today! I love back details, so when I saw this top I knew it was going to become a favorite. It is also one of my favorite colors, light coral, which I think is a universally flattering color. The best part is it was only 14.90! I am also wearingyou my trusty combat boots that I purchased at urbanog.com. I love Urbanog because they sell shoes that are very similar in design to designer shoes (cough cough Steve Madden) but for a much more affordable price.
\(^ ^)/ I bought mine for 35 dollars and when you spend 50 dollars you can get free shipping with the code FREESHIP. Don't forget to always check retailmenot for other coupons too :) A couple days ago I bought another pair of combat boots that have spikes on the back and front that are very similar to the Steve Madden ones, so I will show you guys those when I get them! For now here is the outfit. My jeans are just Hollister jeans :)




Hope everyone had a great weekend! 

Love, 
Emily 

No comments:

Post a Comment